Tuesday 27 August 2013

Chapter 2 - That was important!


Have you ever woken up to find things missing from your house? Laura had never had the pleasure before moving to Starlight Shores, waking up to find some some so-and-so had infiltrated her house overnight and stolen her bathroom sink and toilet! Two days she had been in the house, and she already had to find some way to replace what has to be one of the most important part of living!


Laura was quite glad it hadn't been her guitar, the one thing that she had left from hew old life, which she kept in the corner of the front room. Caressing the guitar as she picked it up, Laura started strumming a tune, letting her frustrations leave her body as the music rang around the small living room.



She, or rather, Snugglebum the Cacophonous, had been reminded that she was on the clock that day, and she hoped she would be busy enough to pay her bills and maybe replace the toilet. Her first and only visit however happened to be to Melanie Worthington, a grandmother who looks after her grandson. Laura took pity on the old woman, spending the rest of the day at Melanie's house and getting to know the sweet woman before leaving to go home, have a quick bowl of cereal and fall into bed, once again hoping the next day would bring her something better than a stolen toilet.


---

The stolen toilet and sink were not part of what I had planned, only, I'd turned on my game and then had to deal with something else for a few minutes. Next thing I know Laura had a burglar negative moodlet while asleep and upon inspection, it was the toilet and sink that had been taken! I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation and work it into here somehow!


4 comments:

gemly_teddie said...

LOL! They stole her bathroom. Brilliant. Not surprised she stayed round Melanies house all day then ;)

LOVE her hair :D Woo <3 crazy colours!
Mine is actually that colour(ish) right now, but by accident. I was bleach blonde, and then the roots grew out somethin' awful, and I dyed it red, and it faded to pink where the bleach was... You don't care... :p

Will be interested to see how good the singing career is for the first generation! I've not tried that yet, but I've not used my free showtime roll yet so I may do that... Again, you don't care.

Well, I'm gunna end this here cus I can't stop rambling... :p Great start!

M said...

I'm not either, but I'm surprised she didn't shoo Laura out of the house after overstaying her welcome xD

My hair is usually red or pink (I'm natural dirty blonde, which I hate!), and thought it would look good on a sim, was a pain to get right in game though, it was either too red, or too shockingly pink.

So far it's proving to be okay, the real test will be when she starts popping out the sprogs ;)
(as for rambling, I tend to ramble myself, so feel free)

yangthecat said...

That pic of the sad lonely toilet paper was priceless. But it'stoo bad you lost your toilet and sink before you can afford to replace them, yikes!

Nirar said...

ha ha, really, the things burglars steal in the game is ridiculous! I've had them steal the stairs before. The sims left upstairs were mighty sad, let me tell you, lol

I actually like the singing career, just because it amuses me to listen to the sims sing. =)

Post a Comment

 
;